Translate

Monday, December 15, 2014

Review of earnings at the end of 2014.

    I have not written anything new for a while. But actually, I did not even try new. I did not even have time for something new. But as I said, these are tips how to earn money by uploading images, videos, files as much as you have time. As your Free-time activities. 
    Now I will tell you my impressions for the year 2014. The list is more or less the same.

1.   Like last year, the best file host is Uploaded.net. Number one on the list. Deservedly! Earning is very good. The payments are regular. It is most important! The novelty is that they have introduced a new payment method, in Bitcoins. So those who prefer to be paid on this method, can be joyful. My recommendation. Use Uploaded.net to earn money by uploading files.

2.   Second place is, again, ImageTwist. Good image host allowed on a lot of forums. Earnings and payment are a good and regular, enough to be trustworthy.Currently is a holiday season bonus. It should be used...

3.   Depositfiles also held the position from last year. Maybe he should share position two with ImageTwist. Another file host which is a necessary and it should be used. As well as the first two, payment is regularly without delay.

4.  I need to commend imgChili. Good as second image host that should be combined with ImageTwist. Actually you should always combine file hosts (Uploaded.net, Depositfiles) and image hosts. That always increases the possibility of your earnings. There's always someone who prefers to download from particular host. So, all combinations are desirable. Only, it seems to me that imgChili would be little to raise the award to follow the competition. Payments are also regular.

5.   Rapidgator is a file host which I really do not use much. Only where I must. I had payments. But now, they pay after 32 days. That's what i do not like. The above hosts pay in a much shorter period. But, it is what it is.

  The biggest disappointment is OBOOMI was "pushing" him, because he gave a decent earnings. When I collected enough for the first payment without commission, it seems that there was a problem about payment. It's been a while since request. Support does not work. I do not know what will happen, but I would advise you to not use this file host, for now. If there are any changes, I will inform you.

Well, that's all I'm gonna say this time. If you think you can use something from this, take advantage of this. I'll be glad if I helped you.

I wish you happy holidays and all the best
and a lot of earnings by uploading files during 2015!


money gift

Do not hesitate to contact me for more info. Please fill out the contact form.
I will answer.



No comments:

Post a Comment